We have moved to our new permanent home at HighHeatStats.com!

All existing content will remain, but all new content is posted at our new location.

Jose Cano, don't ya know?

Posted by Andy
Before I committed myself solely to the Baseball-Reference.com blog, I wrote several baseball card blogs. The last was Traded Sets, which I gave up two years ago.

I got curious to see how many hits that blog has gotten, and I was shocked to see a massive spike this past summer, with several thousand unexplained hits.

Then I noticed most of the hits were on my post of Jose Cano's 1989 Topps Major League Debut card.

I guess a lot of people heard of him for the first time when he pitched to his son, Robinson Cano, in the Home Run Derby that was part of the 2011 All-Star game.

No comments:

Post a Comment